Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I vow to do better today and take in more balanced food. Off for cereal now. The good stuff, not the frosted stuff. Updating coming up.
*********************

cereal from wellness center with 1/2 C low fat milk - 280

I have brought yogurt, orange and apple with me for daytime food. No eating out.

It's 11:15 and I just returned from Dr. Canale, gastroenterologist. What a nice, nice man. Very reassuring and calming. I will be having a colonoscopy AND a gastroscopy. One is rectal, the other is scoped through the mouth to examine the stomach. Prep time is not as unpleasant as other preps. More about that as the time approaches. So, July 31st is the date. It also happens to be Dr. C's birthday. I'm going to bring him a card to give him when I go to the surgery center.

More uppdates for today to come.

*******************************
It's 3:45. Finally got around to eating again. Having some yogurt

Greek Pomegranate 230 cals.

Subtotal 510 cals
**************************

I also had a Starbucks green tea lemonade. A grande has 453 cals. I substitute one packet of Splenda and save myself a wopping 116 cals. so, the grande w/splenda is 337 cals. If I get a tall green tea lemonade that's 350 cals. less 88 cals replaced by splenda. Grand total for that would be 262 cals.

I really like the Green Tea Lemonade so I think from now one I will get a Tall with Splenda.

So, new subtotal - 510 cals + 337 cals = 847. I will cheerfully cut that down to a Tall and save more calories and still have the pleasure of the GRL.
***********************************

Dinner was 3 oz burger sandwich. Lettuce on with mustard and ketchup.

Subtotal -847
Burger - 440
TOTAL 1287 calories for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment