Friday, January 17, 2014

Haiku My Heart -Bird and Bell in Sue and Raf's Backyard



Bell song and bird song
Trembling, rustling, and trilling
Cool breezes kissing

9 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

luv the sounds; have a nice Friday

much love...

Anonymous said...

I heard the video before I watched it.... in your words! Thanks for sharing!

J C said...

Nice haiku. Hope you enjoy your time with Sioux and Raf. I'm trying to keep up with your trip. So happy to see those windmills. I am not a fan of coal mining. It destroys the landscape, and poisons the rivers with mercury, thus poisioning the birds that eat fish so their eggs don't hatch. Sad. Travel safe Ms. Annie.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Such a grand haiku!! Just a another addition to your great adventure!!

Laura said...

Beautiful Gillena!

Laura said...

oh Annie… I was looking at Gillena's name next on the list and forgot where I was for a moment… Thank you for sharing your beautiful haiku and video:-)

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

How wonderful to have a short video to accompany your haiku, the perfect combination! As are bird song and the sound of those glorious chimes, thanks for sharing!

gma said...

Lovely video and haiku Annie. Peaceful.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

"Bell song and bird song" is a sweet symphony of grace!

Seven Spirits

Post a Comment