Lunch has come and gone. I've had abundant amounts of coffee with h/h, one oatmeal raisin cookie, a grilled turkey/bacon/cheese sandwich, and a cup of AJ's yummy veggie soup.
AJ's makes the best veggie soup. You know the kind; the kind that has a great beef broth base and then whatever veggies are on hand that goes into the pot. Today's offering had lots of cabbage. Divine and perfect for a day that just can't get above 44 degrees.
My day ended with aBig Mac for Don and the remains of last night's turkey stew for me. I think I got the better of the deal. I spent part of the evening looking at and clipping recipes. I posted them away in my special book. I'll choose something from there to make this weekend along with the yam/cranberry/apple side dish recipe Tammy Stevenson sent to me.
1 comment:
Sounds like a comfort food sort of day.
Post a Comment